1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade’s worth of World Series winners.
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers although they are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here’s another quiz.
See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special!!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
You’ll remember Good Teachers and Good Friends forever. Please support Teach a Teacher non profit and help others remember their teachers! Those Good Teachers helped you on your journey through life please help us light the path for someone else.
“Skip a Latte” and Donate that to Teach a Teacher non profit we can make a difference in lives
DONATE to: Teach a Teacher 201 Chestnut Street Missoula Montana 59801
The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching. Aristotle